The Authoritative Man’s Library For Life (150+ Books, Updated for 2017)

his is the last post you’ll need to bookmark for book recommendations.   Below are 150+ (actually over 200) books that every man should have in his library. We here at FierceGentleman.com believe that every man should be well-read. Abraham Lincoln famously read every book in the library, and finally had to resort to reading the… Continue reading

New Year’s Resolutions Don’t Work. Here’s What Does

Think back to last year really quick. Did you accomplish all your New Year’s Resolutions? If you didn’t, don’t feel bad…you’re not alone. Research shows that a staggering 92% of us fail to achieve our New Year’s Resolutions. As a professional coach, it makes me wonder… …what are the other 8% doing? I dedicated the… Continue reading